Bryan Wilson, one of JHHHT’s biggest supporters competed in five 10km runs in the UK and Czech Republic in 2012 and finished this epic achievement by running the Prague half marathon in April 2013.
We think this is an incredible effort and we are extremely grateful for Bryan’s support. Bryan raised over £4,400 – amazing. If you would like to sponsor Bryan, please go to the link below. Bryan’s amusing and informative blog can also be found on the website.
The list of races Bryan competed in were:
- 27 May 2012 10km run Folkestone
- 9 June 2012 10km run Ceske Budejovice
- 23 June 2012 10km run Olomouc
- 8 September 2012 10km METRO run Prague
- 16 September 2012 10km run Usti nad Labem
- 6 April Prague 2013 Half Marathon
Many thanks for your support Bryan!Share